Friday, June 26, 2009

Info from Mark’s nephew Chris’ family

Grandma Donna,
Thank you for all of your day to day updates.
Our thoughts are constantly with you!

I wanted to let all the friends and family know that Stanford offers a music program and massage packages for patients in the ICU. If anyone would like to inquire about these services, please go to: http://stanfordhospital.org/forPatients/patientServices/massagetherapyGuestServices.html


Love - Angela + Chris + Juliana

Angela Alexander

1 comment:

  1. I am the sister of one of Mark's very good friends, Patti welter. I have met Mark a few times with Patti. I live in Boise Idaho and my sister sent me the blog to follow. Last year our dad was in a major accident and I had a blog for our 1 year old adopted son. I was able to blog daily about our father's accident. One year later our dad is doing amazing. the blog can be so healing as well as keeping friends and family informed! It will also be a great reference to look back on in the future. We will pray for you every day! Our love and thought are with you from Idaho!

    ReplyDelete

Mark

Mark

Mark

Mark

Mark

Mark